Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] New traits system
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-22 09:16:46

Thomas Klimpel wrote:

> I couldn't find traits for ublas::slice (different from
> ublas::vector_slice and ublas::matrix_slice) and traits for plain c arrays
> (T[N]...), so I didn't update ublas_slice.cpp and vector2.cpp.

Added a couple of traits, they both pass now.

I was trying to see if the bindings would be able to support ublas::trans,
but AFAICT, at least for vectors, there is no way to see that there has been
a change in orientation/data_order or something like that.

For ublas matrices, I guess ublas::trans() support can be adeed to the
bindings by creating an adaptor for the matrix_unary2 type. Has this been
done before?

Cheers,

Rutger