Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Untrusted connection message from svn.boost.org
From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-14 08:15:16

Manoj Rajagopalan schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I'm coming back to this list after a long time so I apologize if I am
> triggering a repeat-discussion.
>
> In attempting to visit svn.boost.org, firefox 3.5.8 / KUbuntu 8.04 / i686
> warns me of an untrusted connection with the following technical details:
>
> svn.boost.org uses an invalid security certificate.
>
> The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
>
> (Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)
>

> Is this something the site administrators can fix?

The only way to fix this would be to buy a certificate from verisign or
similar company. Alternatively you can try to get the public certificate
of the CA from Indiana's Computer Sience departement. The easiest way is
to simply trust the certificate.
I trust the certificate with fingerprint: d0 8a c6 74 c5 48 d9 c4 ff e9
7d 0a e0 fe fd e4 00 74 68 30

mfg
Gunter

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 4942 (20100313) __________

E-Mail wurde geprüft mit ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com