Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] New uBLAS maintainer
From: Rhys Ulerich (rhys.ulerich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-23 10:50:00

> You're probably right. Could you help me get going a bit with the
> ConceptChecking stuff? I see there's
>
> BOOST_CONCEPT_ASSERT((some_concept_check<T>));
>
> but I don't think some_template<T> inherits from true_type or false_type. Is
> there some trick to make this work? Would be really cool, by the way.

Hi Rutger,

I've used the MultiArray concept checks like this...

   using boost::detail::multi_array::MutableMultiArrayConcept;
   using suzerain::InterleavedState;
   BOOST_CONCEPT_ASSERT((MutableMultiArrayConcept<InterleavedState<3,T>,3>));

where InterleavedState is my own templated MultiArray implementation.
I think the only weirdness with the MultiArray concept checks is that
they require a templated dimensionality (the second 3 in my example).

Hope that helps,
Rhys