Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Assignement operation proposal.
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-10 19:52:12

Dear all,
based on the comments by Gunter
and David, I modified and uploaded the new version of the assignment operator (together with unit tests, examples, documentation and benchmarks). A description of the changes can be found here (https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/4034#comment:4).

I tried to keep the features to the minimum based on the discussions in the list, but the design allows for easy exclusion/inclusion if deemed necessary.

Please also find a list of examples (assignment_examples.cpp) in the attached archive (assignment2.zip). Comments are as always welcomed.

To David: Feel free to alter the comments in the code as you like. There maybe some problems with doxygen and certain templated functions. Also I did not upload as a patch this time as only new files are included and it would be easier for people to go fast over the examples.

Best Regards
Nasos