Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] announcement: ublasJama (ublas port of Jama, including SVD and eigenvalue decomposition)
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-30 10:58:40

Very nice!

I find those algorithms could make it into uBlas like "extensions", yourself and maintainers permitting of course. It could save a lot of people the time to reinvent them or the need to bind to external libraries. What do all think?

I use my custom algorithms in some cases, and I was looking into reimplementing JAMA, but never had the time. Nice work Fredric.

Best
Nasos