Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] announcement: ublasJama (ublas port of Jama, including SVD and eigenvalue decomposition)
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-08 20:12:19

Fred,

If you decide to publish your code into the public domain, it can then just be included into uBlas with absolutely no further requirements. It would be just polite (not necessary), the developer who puts it into uBlas to mention, or acknowledge your work. Unless of course this is you, in which case you can do whatever you like.

If this is the case, I think there should be a short discussion of the interface uBlas may adopt to communicate with such algorithms. I am not sure if the Function objects would be appropriate. Maybe simple function calls to algorithms would be more generic (and if somebody wants to wrap it into a functor it would be elementary). Anyway the maintainers will decide how they feel this should be done.

Best
Nasos