Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] ublas sourceforge web site
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-20 13:07:45

David,
the shell server is definitely something of great importance. Can we run regression tests on it?

Sorry for spaming the list!

Best
Nasos
From: david.bellot_at_[hidden]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 19:04:45 +0200
To: ublas_at_[hidden]

Hi,

just to avoid misunderstanding: the idea of using the sourceforge web site is only to have a decicated website for extra documentation, new developments, maybe project management (sort of), communications and why not: using ther computing farm.

But it's mainly to have a website dedicated to ublas. Sourceforge is a good candidate, but any other website will be good in fact, as soon as I can install a few php things on it.
To be honest, I'm used to sourceforce, hence my choice.

But, we stay with boost svn, boost official documentation of boost.org, boos trac, and so on. Of course.
SF.net will be the little extra thing only.

And yes, I love git :-)

David

--
David Bellot, PhD