Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [patch proposal] Suppress 'unused variable' warnings in functional.hpp
From: Marco Guazzone (marco.guazzone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-25 05:07:16

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 9:55 AM, David Bellot <david.bellot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> thanks, let me have a look at it and go through the tests and I'll push it
> into the trunk if everything is fine on my side too.
>
> Cheers,
> David

Thanks.

I've just realized two things:
* These warnings can be simply avoided by commenting the "offending"
variables (they are all function arguments)

* There already were a "suppress warning" utility in uBLAS called
    detail::ignore_unused_variable_warning
  defined in "detail/definitions.hpp".
  So the previously mentioned new file "detail/compiler.hpp" has not
been included in the patch.

So, I've created a ticket:
where I simply comment unused function arguments.

Cheers,

-- Marco