Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] Which Bindings should I direct my users to? Boost proper?
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-17 12:18:37

Rutger ter Borg wrote:
> Do you use lapack 3.2.2 to generate the code with at the moment?

No, I use lapack 3.2.0 to generate the code and use lapack 3.2.1 to test it. I only noticed that 3.2.2 was released when our documentation was suddenly broken, but didn't bother to download it.

However, I just tested with lapack 3.2.1 and lapack 3.2.2, and it doesn't change the generated code (the only real difference is that in lapack 3.2.2, a comment in spstrf.f is fixed which prevented code generation for this file before). Also the documentation for gejsv.qbk and stemr.qbk is slightly changed.

Regards,
Thomas