Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] cublas bindings
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-26 16:05:36

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Rutger ter Borg <rutger_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> OvermindDL1 wrote:
>

>> I thought so, and considering that OpenCL is 'the future', why
>> continue down the Cuda path?  My main reasoning for this is that this
>> project is unusable for me as I have pure AMD hardware, being a 6-core
>> CPU and a high-end AMD VideoCard, and OpenCL can abstract not only GPU
>> interfaces, but CPU as well, I have been curious in testing this.
>
> Would this stuff help?
>
> http://developer.amd.com/gpu/acmlgpu/Pages/default.aspx

I actually already have that, but have not used it yet, I am going to
need math and matrix functionality like these here in the short
future, which is why I am starting to look. I already heavily use
boost, just trying to minimize other dependencies, and I am going to
be using OpenCL for other specific work as well.