Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] vector_vector_binary?
From: Denis Taniguchi (taniguchi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-12 10:55:25

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement a vector expression that returns a vector. I
noticed that there isn't a vector_vector_binary expression. Seems that
for types of expressions with the same behavior already present in the
library, the same operation is performed on each element, so you end up
using scalar_(binary | unary)_functor. The expression that I need is
something like:
[1, v1(0) - v2(0), v1(1) - v2(1), .... ], with v1 and v2 been vectors
with the same number of elements.
Should I implement vector_vector_binary and the functor corresponding to
the behavior I need, or is there some way around?

Regards,

Denis