Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] sparse matrix internal array types
From: Luke Bloy (lbloy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-13 13:00:34

Hi all,

I'm using ublas for sparse matrix support. The problem that i'm having
is that in order to interface with petsc, I need to specify the index
type used in the IndexArray as either int or occasionally a long int.

I'm attaching a simple test the illustrates basically what I'm doing.
The issue is that this code causes a compilation warning for comparing
signed and unsigned variables. it seems that m(i,j) is expecting
unsigned ints as opposed to ints. Am I mis understanding something?
shouldn't m(i,j) be expecting the IndexArrayType.
Thanks
Luke