Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] FW: Help with Matrix Inversion
From: Marco Guazzone (marco.guazzone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-31 16:27:02

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Romin Puri <rpuri6_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi Marco,
>
> Could you please look at this

Hi Romin,

I've just tried with your files and "unfortunately" (for you) I didn't
find any problem.

I ran 3 tests:

1. Compiled with Boost dev version
2. Compiled with Boost 1.44 version
3. Compiled with Boost 1.43 version

and all worked fine (I send you as a private message the output files).
My testbed is:
* OS: Linux Fedora 13 x86_64 with GCC 4.4.4
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 (2.20GHz)
* MEM: 2GB RAM
Moreover I've compiled with the following flags:
    -Wall -Wextra -g -O0 -ansi -pedantic
just to make sure that the code is good enough for the "majority" of compilers.

Each test took ~15 minutes at nearly 100% CPU, with a max RAM peak of ~36MB.

So, I think your problem is a system (SW or HW) problem or maybe an
old version of Boost.

> Thanks
>
> Romin

Best,