Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] nrm2 compile error
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-16 19:03:17

Kraus Philipp wrote:
> I have create a little program for checking something:
>
> #include <boost/numeric/ublas/vector.hpp>
> #include <boost/numeric/bindings/blas.hpp>
> #include <boost/numeric/bindings/ublas/vector_proxy.hpp>

you should include bindings/ublas/vector.hpp instead of bindings/ublas/vector_proxy.hpp.

> The compiler create this errors:
>
> [snip]
>
> numeric_bindings/boost/numeric/bindings/detail/property_map.hpp:30: error: no type named ‘property_map’ in ‘struct
> boost::numeric::bindings::detail::adaptor_access<boost::numeric::ublas::vector<double, boost::numeric::ublas::unbounded_array<double,
> std::allocator<double> > >, void>’

which is the current unreadable way of saying that numeric::ublas::vector<...,...> is used without including the corresponding adaptor definitions.

> Can anyone help me please? Thanks a lot

Hope this helps. By the way, what was it that you wanted to check?

Regards,
Thomas