Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Bindings: second C linkage of overloaded function 'cbdsqr_'
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-13 01:39:25

On 2011-04-13 02:33, George Slavov wrote:

> I think I have actually made some progress in understanding. Let's see
> if that's true.
>
> So even if I haven't figured out what I'm going to link to yet, I should
> at least be able to get MSVC to compile my own code and then just get
> unresolved externals on the lapack routine I need. However, I seem to be
> getting a compilation error.
>
> I am not defining anything anymore and am including
> <boost/numeric/bindings/lapack.hpp>. Including just the driver I need
> gives me the same error though. The code I use is
>
> Best regards,
> George

I'm sure this will end up in a FAQ at some point in time; if you see
"property map" somewhere, it's the compilers way of saying that it
doesn't know (some of) your data structures. You might try to include
support for your data structures by adding

#include <boost/numeric/bindings/ublas/vector.hpp>
#include <boost/numeric/bindings/ublas/symmetric.hpp>

Cheers,

Rutger