Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Boundary condition application on matrices
From: Umut Tabak (u.tabak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-01 06:42:48

On 05/01/2011 12:35 PM, Karl Rupp wrote:
> Hi Umut,
>
> if you cannot influence the matrix assembly, then I cannot think of
> any other reasonable option apart from the one you just proposed. I
> hope that this does not turn out to be a bottleneck for your
> application...
No matrix interfacing is just the pre-processing phase, I am trying to
make that as efficient as possible so that I do not come back to this
2-3 months later.

The important part is the matrix-vector products for cg like algorithms
for me, I posted to request some info for this before. So after the
matrices that I will use are correctly interfaced to a compressed_matrix
format then I can start thinking about performance issues. So still too
much to do :)

Thanks for the reply,
Umut