Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [boost] The Lonely Song of the MPL Maintainer -- or Boost support for antediluvian compiler and the future supprot of C++11
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-19 03:23:12

what do you mean by unifying matrices and vectors ? Is it using a unique
representation for both of them, so a vector is a 1-row/1-column matrix ? I
like the idea. Well, in fact, this is what they do in Eigen. It could
simplify the architecture a lot. Then vector<> would only be a syntactic
sugar over matrix<>

I don't see clearly all the advantages however, in unifying dynamic and
fixed matrices/vectors ? (sorry it's due to my ignorance on this topic). Can
you explain in more details please ?

Let me have a look at your code this week-end.
Thanks a lot,
David