Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] How to enable boost numeric binding
From: Oswin Krause (Oswin.Krause_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-22 03:37:51

Hi,

Without knowing your program, i can't really help much. But as far as i
know, these bindings are no "magic". They will not replace your regular
prod(A,x) (which is slow anyways and you should use the axpy_prod instead)
with the bindings. You have to call the functions of the bindings
directly.

When this doesn't give a speed up...well, copying the matrices into other
formats also costs time.

Greetings,
Oswin