Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] numeric bindings nrm2 differences
From: Kraus Philipp (philipp.kraus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-01 08:47:49

Am 30.11.2011 um 09:42 schrieb Thomas Klimpel:

> Kraus Philipp wrote:
>>> That was the important part. It basically means that you should verify
>>> whether the problem goes away if you don't use the bindings and ATLAS at all.
>>
>> Sorry, no change. I have removed all includes
>> to the bindings and linker options to the cblas / atlas.
>>
>> Only the std::cout << "ublas:\t" << ublas::norm_2(vec3) << std::endl;
>> is run and only the boost::numeric::ublas structures are used.
>
> Well, then looking at the input to ublas::norm_2 would be a good idea:

Thank a lot, for your help. I have checkout the numeric bindings again and
rebuild my atlas. My "short example" calculates the values correct, after
rebuild the libs (a hint on OSX: OSX installed a default cblas library within
the framework path, so I have linked to this library, after I changed the linker
path to my own build the example works fine).

Thanks a lot to all, I'm very happy, that I can solved this problem for my diploma thesis

Phil