Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] root of polynoms
From: Kraus Philipp (philipp.kraus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-05 10:54:53

Hello,

I'm searching for a library (or something other) to create the Roots of Polynomials. Is there any portage of the boost ublas matrix structure for this problem?
I know only the GSL library, but it seems there is no boost ublas interface. So I would like to store on a ublas matrix the coefficents of the polynomes and
each row / column of the matrix descrips a polynom and than I would like to calculate the root values.

IMHO I need to write a wrapper structure to send the boost ublas matrix data to the GSL and the results back to the ublas types.

Thanks

Phil