Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] patches for #7297, #7296, #6514, #6511 on trunk - please verify
From: sguazt (marco.guazzone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-28 15:55:22

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Gunter Winkler <guwi17_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Am Tuesday 28 August 2012 schrieb Jérémy Coulon:
>> Could you also apply the following patch ?
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6010
>> The trac says it has been apply in 1.47 but it looks like it is a
>> mistake.
>
> done - applied patch to trunk.

Hello,

Playing with the new utils.hpp I find out that both the new and the
old version have problems where the value type has a complex type.

So, I've tried to fix it.
This time, to hopefully prevent other issues I created a test suite
for utils.hpp where I tested the various macros against different test
cases.

I'm going to upload the patch and the test case to the related TRAC ticket

Cheers,

-- Marco