Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] broken coordinate_matrix::sort with gcc 4.7
From: sguazt (marco.guazzone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-22 08:18:05

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 1:46 AM, Gunter Winkler <guwi17_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am Tuesday 18 September 2012 schrieb Ungermann, Jörn:
>>
>> so let's speed up things as I'd really like to have it in 1.52. I
>> attached a patch to the issue-tracker, which fixes the problem for
>> me for gcc-4.4.5 and gcc-4.7.1.
>
> committed to trunk
> (after ignoring whitespace changes and fixing indentation ...)
>
> let's wait for test results

Hello,

Here, all tests compile with GCC 4.7.0.

However, I get the following warning:

boost-trunk/boost/numeric/ublas/storage.hpp:1755:9: warning: base
class ‘class boost::noncopyable_::noncopyable’ should be explicitly
initialized in the copy constructor

At the following line, there is the definition of the public
copy-constructor of the index_triple class.
Is it OK that this class, which inherits from boost::noncopyable,
defines a copy-constructor?

Cheers,

-- Marco