Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] forking ublas?
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-10 14:04:47

Oswin,
I don't think there are any requirements in place in order to fork
uBlas, you can just go ahead and make your own project based on it. I
suspect thought that the maintainers would be happy to provide a
convenient versioning environment (through github maybe?) for people
that want to contribute in say providing new algorithms or improving on
existing ones, while retaining the core functionality.

Can you give an example of what functionality you had to rewrite?

Best,
Nasos