Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Systems of Linear Ecuations
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-01 19:21:32

You can do that. But also take a look here:
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/ublas/2013/04/5431.php

Please be advised that the proposal has to be well thought.
The two things that are the most important:
1. What you want to do: A general statement and a breakdown
2. HOW you will do it : you need to show special merit here.

The order should not necessarily be the above.

I will try to provide some support tomorrow at ublas at freenode for
students to wrap up their proposals.

-Nasos