Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Improved IDE qtcreator
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-18 07:48:06

Joaquim,
that's great.
Please note that the IDEs folder is not there for building but rather
serve as aides for the development (we only need that for testing and
benchmarking, since uBlas is a header only library). Currently I am
basically using it as a file manager, but may eventually incorporate a
custom build target that is using boost build for tests and benchmarks.

We will probably though need to deploy some parts as shared lib in the
future as we incorporate the distributed ublas from GSOC.

BTW, which branch are you working on? The IDE development has its own
branch
(https://github.com/jdurancomas/ublas/tree/ublas_feature0010_ide_dev_support/IDEs)

-Nasos