Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Improved IDE qtcreator
From: Athanasios Iliopoulos (athanasios.iliopoulos.ctr.gr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-18 12:51:13

Joaquim,
Did you try to fix the unsgined/signed warning? It should be ok without
the cast ( I changed that 3 months ago
https://github.com/jdurancomas/ublas/commit/001b2d9afe424f4d177db2275ab79e1cc75131ca#diff-f26936df84b6e64f66021a014da53eb1
).

Anyway keep that into develop and if there is a conflict I will fix it.

-Nasos

--
Dr Athanasios Iliopoulos
Research Assistant Professor