Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Improved IDE qtcreator
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-21 11:13:07

Ok, I merged both the ide dev support and the static_cast change in develop.

Please note that we should not be working on develop directly. It is
there only for merging from other branches. The issue is that every time
develop is changing it has to be merged downstream to all the branches
(and they are a few). So we plan to be merging downstream only every now
and then, when major features are being incorporated into develop from
the branches.

I plan to merge bugfix0002 (tc7549), row/column facades, ide_dev_support
and possibly the new matrix multiplication into develop in the next few
weeks. They will make it into November or February release.

-Nasos