Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Status of development /Benchmarks
From: Sathyam Vellal (sathyam.vellal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-08 03:34:05

Hi all,

I'm very new here and don't know how much value I can add to the
discussion! But if a rewrite certainly wins over the current
implementation, then it could very well be a good choice! Python did the
same when they transitioned to Python 3.0; they had no other way to remove
some fundamental design flaws in Python2.x.
I'm no expert in the area, just pitching in an opinion.

Best,

--
Sathyam M Vellal | Computer Science | PES Institute of Technology |