Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] GSoC 2014
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-20 07:16:18

Hi folks,

the Google Summer of Code 2014 project is about to enter its initial phase,
that is, selection organizations. I hope Boost to be selected again this
year, and I'd love ublas to have students again.

Last year, we had 7 students for Boost, among them 2 for uBLAS ! Incredible.

This year, if Boost has more students than last year, then I hope we can
have 2 students again but in all fairness, I believe, other Boost libraries
will be privileged. We can still have one of course if we're good enough.

So I'm here to collect your wishes and ideas and open the discussion...
It's an opportunity to try crazy new ideas and big improvements.

Best,
David