Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] Numeric bindings repository
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-08 07:52:47

Hello all,
since the transition to github seems complete now, I believe it is also
the time to migrate the numeric bindings there as well. Here are two
options :
1. Include the bindings in the regular uBlas branch in the development
repository (https://github.com/uBLAS/ublas)
2. Create a new repository in https://github.com/uBLAS/ that will serve
as the official numeric bindings repository (and of course provide
access to all the interested developers and maintainers)

I would vote for no. 2 as I think it would be better for projects that
cannot be classified as "basic or semi-basic" linear algebra to be kept
separate from the ublas repository for the moment, but still have a very
close relationship with the official project.

- What does everybody think?
- Do any other options cross your mind?

-Nasos