Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] dev branches
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-16 11:32:47

David,
I merged Joaquim's pull (ublas feature0011 mvrange interface ) into
ublas/develop. There where some minor merge conflicts that got resolved.
I think ublas/develop is almost ready now.

I made a pull request of ublas/develop to boostorg/develop
(ublas_upstream) and I see that there are some more conflicts because
boostorg/develop also changed (although we should avoid this as much as
possible in order to eliminate those types of conflicts).

Here is a test merge from boostorg/develop into ublas/develop:

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in doc/index.html
CONFLICT (modify/delete): doc/index.htm deleted in HEAD and modified in
ublas_upstream/develop. Version ublas_upstream/develop of doc/index.htm
left in tree.
Auto-merging doc/html/index.html
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in doc/html/index.html
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

It seems that the conflicts are in the docs. Do you think you can
resolve them?

-Nasos