Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] latest changes before 1.57
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-10-20 12:43:02

I am just putting together what we have for this release:

1. Changed the uBlas development folder structure (will not effect users
of the library)

2. Cleaned up documentation items.

3. Performed a very large overhaul with respect to warnings/errors on
various compilers. Apart for some hard to resolve warnings and older
compiler incompatibilities, compilations with uBlas will be much cleaner
now.

4. Fixed the long standing banded matrix bug
(https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/7549).

5 - The interface of matrices and vectors has been extended with cbegin,
cend, crbegin and crend member functions, as defined in c++11.

6 - Added two new types: matrix_row and matrix_column facades . With
them, it is possible to access to the matrices as an array of
rows and an array of columns, respectively.

7. Added fixed_vector/fixed_matrix classes to represent small - fixed
size containers. Requires c++11 because it is using std::array.

-Nasos