Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Should/can I use GitHub to fix issue #7902 Division by scalar should use enable_if<>
From: Sean Reilly (campreilly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-22 18:55:01

This is my first time contributing to boost, and I'm having some trouble
getting started using the instructions on
https://github.com/uBLAS/ublas/wiki. It appears that boost itself is
having a problem with the boostrap process. Here is all that I'm doing to
demonstrate this problem.

    git clone https://github.com/boostorg/boost modular-boost
    cd modular-boost/
    ./bootstrap.sh

Responds with

    ./bootstrap.sh: line 188: ./tools/build/src/engine/build.sh: No such
file or directory

and it turns out that the ./tools/build directory is empty. As the man
says, "Gee that don't look right."

Heard of anyone else having this issue with the boost repository? Can I
get around this my just stealing the contents from the Boost 1.57
distribution?

Sean