Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] ublas_matrix.hpp
From: Thomas Klimpel (thomas.klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-13 12:01:38

Seth J Waldecker wrote:
> I checked a version of boost-numeric-bindings from https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/
>
> I have code that uses ublas_matrix.hpp and std_vector.hpp,
> but I have not been able to find these anywhere in the version that I downloaded.

If you just want to compile code from somebody else which uses an older version of numeric_bindings, then you can use

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings_v1/

instead.

> In an older version, these files were found in traits/. Is there reason why they have been removed?

The newer version is completely redesigned, so there are more significant changes than just removing these files. In the new version, you could include

#include <boost/numeric/bindings/ublas.hpp>
#include <boost/numeric/bindings/std.hpp>

to include all implemented traits for containers from ublas and std library.

Regards,

Thomas Klimpel