Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] ublas_matrix.hpp
From: Thomas Klimpel (thomas.klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-13 12:32:26

Seth J Waldecker wrote:
> Ok, I will try the includes that you suggested.

I made a typo. The address is actually

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings-v1/

> I also noticed that the atlas bindings appear to be removed.
> Are they incorporated in some other way, or have they indeed been removed?

They are still incorporated, only the mechanism is more transparent now:

//
// The BLAS-backend is selected by defining a pre-processor variable,
// which can be one of
// * for CBLAS, define BOOST_NUMERIC_BINDINGS_BLAS_CBLAS
// * for CUBLAS, define BOOST_NUMERIC_BINDINGS_BLAS_CUBLAS
// * netlib-compatible BLAS is the default
//

//
// The LAPACK-backend for gesv is selected by defining a pre-processor
// variable, which can be one of
// * for ATLAS's CLAPACK, define BOOST_NUMERIC_BINDINGS_LAPACK_CLAPACK
// * netlib-compatible LAPACK is the default
//

Regards,

Thomas Klimpel