Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Numeric bindings repository
From: Nasos Iliopoulos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-19 10:53:08

Thomas,
please see below:

On 05/19/2015 10:25 AM, Thomas Klimpel wrote:
>> It would be great if we can start with a short description to put on the
>> Readme.md file.
>
> Here is the existing documentation:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings-v1/libs/numeric/bindings/doc/index.html
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/libs/numeric/bindings/doc/html/index.html

I already added a short description from the documentation. I need to
make sure we stress a bit more the fact that the numeric bindings are
not strictly bound to uBlas.
> Is it possible with GitHub to have a directly usable link to the documentation? Is there such a link for uBlas itself?
> ____
We cannot host a webpage to github (we can link to one though). I am
evaluating alternatives right now but I think we either need a hosting
solution or convert to the github wiki format.

-Nasos