Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Function 'equals' in matrix_assign.hpp
From: nasos (nasos_i_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-06 13:26:55

It is not by design, it is just that originally it was developed with
floating point arithmetic in mind. Please change it to <= in the branch
and we will propagate it. Make a separate commit just for this so we
keep track of the change in case something goes bad. Also run all the
tests before submitting a pull request. If you don't plan to sumbit a
pull request please create a new issue so that we deal with it.

-Nasos