Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Getting Started
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-02 09:21:26

Hi,

welcome aboard. So the first step in becoming a Google Summer of Code
student is to go complete the programming competency test as described in
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2017

I'm mentoring Boost.uBLAS project and I'm looking forward reading your
code. Then the second step will be to write a proposal we will submit to
our fellow Boost members and Google and hope to be accepted. As soon as you
passed the competency test, I will assist you writing the proposal.

Best Regards,
David