Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [gsoc18] seeking a mentor
From: SHIKHAR SRIVASTAVA (shikharsri1996_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-17 17:28:14

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I am open to working on numerical
algorithms as a part of GSOC.
Primary focus of GSOC would be adding advanced matrix operations to ublas
like -

   1. Triangular Factorisation (LU and Cholesky)
   2. Orthogonal Factorisation (QR and QL)
   3. Operations to find Singular value lists
   4. Singular Value Decomposition (SVD)
   5. Jordan Decomposition
   6. Schur Decomposition
   7. Hessenberg Decomposition

I am also open to working on low level optimisation of ublas as the
secondary focus of GSOC. Any suggestions, which help in refining the
requirements would be great.

Regards,
Shikhar Srivastava