Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] [gsoc18] Regarding Boost uBLAS Google Summer of Code 2018
From: Varun Mehrishi (varunmehrishi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-09 20:54:59

Hi,
I am Varun Mehrishi, a third year engineering student from Manipal
University Jaipur (MUJ), India. I am currently pursuing Bachelors of
Technology in Computer Science and Engineering.

I am most comfortable with C++(STL) and Python, and also follow the new and
experimental features introduced in the new standards with additional help
of cppcon and BoostCon. I also have interests in Data Science, Machine
Learning.

I wish to participate and contribute to Boost.uBLAS. I've read the project
idea and description from the suggested GSoC project proposals. I am really
interested in working on the project "Project 1 : Add statistics and
machine learning functions" which is focused on extending Boost.uBLAS
functionality towards statistics/ML.

I have implemented a basic template version of the mentioned Programming
Competency Test (basic-matrix-lib
<https://github.com/varunmehrishi/basic-matrix-lib>) and used C++14 generic
lambdas wherever necessary. Your feedback and suggestions will be extremely
valuable as they will help me improve my implementation and add more
functionality.

Looking forward to your guidance

--
With warm regards,