Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [gsoc18] Tensor - Competency Test
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-19 12:05:38

On 19.03.2018 05:49, Cem Bassoy via ublas wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> I am searching for a mentor for the GSOC18 for including tensors into
> the UBLAS library. Here is my competency matrix program.
> https://github.com/ti6csb/matrix.git
>
> I would really like to participate in the GSOC2018. I have implemented
> tensor data structures (tensor and tensor_view) including many of the
> tensor contractions algorithms with runtime variable rank.

Hi Cem,

Thanks for the competency test.
I'd be happy to collaborate (review your test, help with the proposal,
and perhaps even co-mentor the project).
I suggest you start writing a project submission, which we then may
discuss together with the other potential mentors until we converge on a
final submission.

Best of luck,

Stefan

signature.png