Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] GSOC'19
From: Cem Bassoy (cem.bassoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-06 10:15:27

Hi Sagnik,

thanks for your interest in Boost.uBLAS.

The answer to your question depends on skill set of the candidate. In
general, aspirants should be interested in linear algebra and programming
C++ with templates using newer C++ standard. Clearly you do not need to
have profound knownledge about tensor algebra.

You could start with the competency test.

Cheers
Cem