Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] [GSoC 2019] Guidance in project 4 uBLAS
From: livingstonegcs_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-03-24 10:29:28

Hello David Sir and Stefan Sir,
My name is GCS Living Stone. I am a Btech(4th year) Computer Science student and I want to work on implementing Boost.ublas Project 4 (Non-negative matrix factorization) which is mentored by you in GSoC 2019.

I have posed a conversation seeking guidance at the boost mailing list and I was informed by Cem Bassoy sir to mail on uBLAS mailing list.

I have completed the COMPETENCY TEST and have pushed it to a github link which I have sent to you via mail.

Could you give me feedbacks on the test and so that I can start making my proposal sooner.

Yours truly,
GCS Living Stone

Sent from http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com