Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Samir Kumar (samirk2001_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-16 04:42:37

Respected Sir,

I am Samir Kumar studying at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India. I wanted to participate in GSOC 2020 and found your project to be interesting as I have already been working in C++ for the past 5 years. So this project will be easier for me to work with. But I am a novice in the open-source field. So I wanted a step by step guideline of how to proceed from contributing to the project, to submitting a proposal that has a higher chance of getting selected, so that I can start preparing for the summers. I would be very grateful for your guidance.

Samir Kumar,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India