Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Cem Bassoy (cem.bassoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-21 09:51:57

Hi Steven,

happy to hear that your tool also supports ublas. In general, we discuss
either on https://gitter.im/boostorg/ublas or this mailing list
ublas_at_lists.boost.org.
The tendency is that this mailing list is used for announcements or general
topics while discussions on gitter are in general more technical, as you
use markdown.

With our GSoC students we have used gitter.im channels such as
https://gitter.im/BoostGSoC19/ublas to discuss experimental development.

Feel free to join our discussions and also push us w.r.t. desired
interfaces etc.

Best,
Cem