From: Paul Baxter (paje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-04 18:00:12

www.oonumerics.org/oon/ has a nice summary of well known packages

Blitz, TNT, MTL and SVMT are ones I've had a look at.

There are several others there also of possible use.

Since this is such a well catered-for area of programming these might be
sufficient.

If boost does consider it a worthy addition maybe the author of one of these
packages might be interested in joining boost and contributing their
software for comments etc (I know Bob Tisdale is quite vocal and helpful
regarding SVMT and appears interested in providing it as a C++
'pseudo-standard' API ref: http://www.netwood.net/~edwin/svmt/#proposal )

Regards

Paul Baxter