From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-16 18:39:03

At 12:17 PM 5/15/00 -0700, Nathan Myers replied to my message.

Nathan, I am trying to find out more about SourceForge so I can reply
to your message but their *&^%$#@! https server has been hassling me.

What I have seen so far is certainly interesting, although I do
cringe a bit when I read things like "OpenSource projects tend to
usually be *NIX (any flavour of UNIX Linux, FreeBSD, etc.) based..."
followed by a harrowing (edit your autoexec.bat file, etc.) set of
instructions for how to make SourceForge access work on Windows.

Anyhow, as soon as I hear from them on how to login, I'll try to
respond more seriously. Maybe put up a test project and/or mailing
list to experiment with.

--Beman