From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-07-12 13:03:03

Damn. It isn't me. SourceForge has screwed up again. I just read through
recent support requests, and others are reporting the same ssh problems I
have. Apparently keys don't always get put in the right directories on
their machines.

Furthermore, people are reporting all the other problems I have had. Plus
a lot of other scarry things like files disappearing, directories gone,
other people's files in your directory, etc. And it is confirmed that to
rename or delete stuff you have to plead with their support staff. Sigh.
I've tossed boost support requests into the ring. Maybe a miracle will
happen.

CVS looks really nice for boost. SourceForge seems just plain
incompetent.

Does anyone know of a good alternative? I'd be willing to change ISP's if
they included CVS hosting and were even half competent.

--Beman