From: Prabhu Ramachandran (prabhu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-01 12:17:23

hi,

    Eric> * What kinds of experiences are others having with Doxygen?
    Eric> What problems do they run into?

    Eric> Too early to comment.

Well, I havent put doxygen through terrible tests but it surely works
fine for me. The inheritance diagrams are cool. Besides, for
scientific/mathematical source documentation (this may have no
relevance to boost), it has a really cool feature. You can embed
latex commands in it and it even generates the gifs to go with the
html...

And BTW for those of you who would be interested in a decent, free,
class/source browser and who use emacs, I'd recommend the oo-browser
available at www.beopen.com

prabhu