From: Schaible, Joerg (Joerg.Schaible_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-02 04:11:31

Hi,

just to add my own experience with DoxyGen: I used the tool for several
smaller projects and it worked out really fine. Even the combination of
different cross-linked libraries is good, so it would be even possible to
generate independent documentation for the boos libraries.

All other arguments have already be stated. Since DoxyGen seems to have
sometimes problems with templates, just report it to the author. DoxyGen
development is currently very active and Dimitrie releases new versions with
bug fixes and enhancements quite stadily. IMHO reporting the errors with
templates could force him to fix this bugs so that boost code could be
documented correctly in near time.

Greetings,
Jörg